Cricut design space download and installation process are pretty simple; follow the below-mentioned steps to carry out the installation successfully.
- Go to the official webpage of Cricut and download the Cricut file from the webpage.
- Wait for the app to be downloaded onto your device.
- Once it’s downloaded, double-click on the Cricut app icon. Or you can also go to all programs and open the app.
- As soon as the app opens, you will be taken back to the official website of Cricut, where you will have to create an account.
- Enter all the information needed for creating an account, and once the account is created, you’ll be taken back to the Cricut app.
- Enter all the credentials and go through the Cricut design space login process.
- That’s pretty much it; you’re all done downloading and installing Cricut on your Windows device.
You can follow the on-screen instructions when the download is done, which will guide you around the app. You can also use the ‘Getting started guide’ to get some extra information about the app.
How to get Cricut Design Space for a PC?
To get Cricut on a laptop, all you need to do is download the app first. You can log in and access your Cricut library on a computer when the app is downloaded. If you use a MacBook, you can access the Cricut app with the help of Cricut design space for mac.
All you need to do to use Cricut on a laptop is first to download the app on your computer. Then, use the above installation steps and finish the installation process. Now, click on the connect button and then enter your login credentials. That’s it; you can now start using Cricut on your laptop.